Sunday, April 15, 2007

Basic Secret #1 To Clearing Your Skin

Dear Friend,

My name is Chris Gibson, just to give you a little background about myself, I started having serious skin problems as a teenager in high school. I tried the different treatments available on the market, like the skin care creams, lotions, and cleansers. Nothing really gave me the results I was looking for.

In fact, I found out years later that the same over-the-counter products I had spent money on and tried had assisted in worsening my acne condition. I mean I was only a teenager and I did not know what I was doing. I had just seen the commercials on TV and went to the local Wal-Mart or Target to buy what they were selling. The other side of it was my friends and family kept giving me advice on what products to try that they thought worked the best.

Over the years and after much trial and error, I found out there are some things you could do immediately that gave excellent results. This is when I figured out the first real basic secret to having clear skin.

Basic Secret #1: Using a Glycerin Based or Sorbitol Based Soap or Face Wash.

You have probably noticed that with most soaps and washes on the market, it is difficult to remove all the oil on the skin without over-drying or irritating it. I would also always feel an oily residue especially around the T zone (middle forehead to nose and chin). A lot of what I tried even left a waxy feeling that I have now come to understand contributes to blocking the pores and causing breakouts in many people.

It was when I tried glycerin based soaps such as those made by Neutrogena that I got great cleaning without the dryness or waxy feel to my skin. I found the same was true of sorbitol face washes as well. These types of soaps also balance the pH of the skin, creating a hostile environment for bacteria.

By replacing both my soap and face wash with the more effective alternatives I was able to find, my road to clear skin had been completely changed. I know that if you make similar changes, you are sure to get good results like I did.

I hope you found this information helpful and useful. It is the first step in a series of five basic secrets to clearing your skin. There are four other ones I will be posting, so be sure to look for my next message to you.

If you would like to learn all of my secrets along with how I was able to get rid of my acne condition in just three days, then follow through to the link below to take a look at this website. It will provide you with more information and tips from my #1 bestselling book "Acne Free In 3 Days."

Just recently The Birmingham Times called it, "A groundbreaking 'rule-book' for getting clear and healthy skin in 3 days!" You can find out so much more about how to get incredible looking skin by following through to this next link...

Acne Free In 3 Days

Best Regards,

Chris Gibson


Speed Seduction

No comments: